1) Determine service factor considering driver and driven equipment referring to load classification and Safety Factor Table.
2) Multiply service factor to normal operating power. This will provide a Design Power for the purpose of coupling selection
3) Use the power and the operating speed to select the coupling size from the upper chart.
4) Or multiply operating torque by service factor and select a coupling from the torque capacity chart
5) After selection as mentioned above, we confirm the satisfying size as compared with the maximum bore diameter.